Tuesday, 16 May 2006

In a different career

Odd how life can change direction. Figured I'd be a qualified accountant by now. Would have done a good job too. Then considered the whole computer auditor scene.

I have this desire to help people, & have never known how to shape or channel that. I still haven't really figured it out. What's my proper motive? Don't think it's world domination (I'd need a waxed moustache & some great steam-punk machines for that!)

Studying shiatsu is a bit scary for the analytical/logical part of me. I'm going to have to make a connection with people. I think it has a potential to be very powerful & have a serious effect like acupuncture had on me. I think that means I have a responsibility to study hard & become a damned-fine practitioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment