Monday, 23 July 2007

Harry Potter

I didn't think I was that excited about the new book coming out, & had decided to wait until my birthday. However, Saturday came & I just had to buy it. I finally finished it Monday 1 a.m.! That wasn't non-stop reading, other normal life interrupted me.
Well, I thoroughly enjoyed it, & am considering reading it a 2nd time at a slightly more leisurely pace.
I think the main reason for buying it now, was that I couldn't bear the thought of hearing the ending from some one else.

2 comments:

  1. I stumbled into your blog. I also studied Shiatsu a few years ago.....

    where do you practice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, thanks for stopping by!
    I'm studying in Hampshire, in the UK.
    http://www.shiatsu.net/home

    How did you find Shiatsu? I love it... the theory & practicing too.

    ReplyDelete