Wednesday, 6 February 2008

Running & Race for Life

I know it's not about shiatsu or aikido, but...
I'm going to do the 5k Race for Life in June, & I'm really looking forward to it!
I did my first training session on Monday night, & we ran 3.3 miles.
So impressed with myself, & the 2 other beginners training. It's made me realise that my fitness level is much higher than I thought. I'm extremely lucky to be getting some time with a personal fitness instructor, who will run with us on the day.

I think it's good for me to have another goal, other than shiatsu & getting qualified. I also definitely believe that physical activity complements the study for me. When I've been overworking the Spleen, I can go out for a run! :)

The race is for Cancer Research UK. If you would like to sponsor me, please see the Just Giving box on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment