Thursday, 10 April 2008

I passed my final theory exam!

Our final theory exam was originally scheduled for 21st June. At our last week end of study, our principal asked if we wanted to take it early to get it out of the way. If we failed, we could consider it a mock, & if we passed, fantastic!

There was a lot of 'umming' & 'aahing', & we decided to sit the exam, which was a bit scary considering none of us had revised. We marked each other's papers, & I found this a really good 'class' as we discussed the questions & answers in depth.
I got 81.5%, which I am so proud of! Again & again, there's hard evidence that I know more than I think I do. It's given me a big confidence boost, & I feel like I'm that much closer to graduating.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Anita! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot, Trace.
    Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anita
    Interesting to read your blogs as I am also stuying Shiatsu...
    Am truely enjoying it, but often I feel I wish I had more time for everythin...
    An intesting link to share:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKKQH9bNI8w

    congratulations on your exam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Susanita! (nice name, by the way)
    Thanks for visiting, & I'm glad you're enjoying shiatsu.
    Yeah, life & work do get in the way some times.
    Thanks for the link too.
    I hope your exams etc. are going well.

    ReplyDelete