What I've been enjoying recently:
- Re-reading Northern Lights by Philip Pullman
- Getting loads done at work today
- Cooking a scrummy new recipe for my husband and friends at the week end - roast pork with mini apricot and almond balls (recipe above)
- Selling lots of my stuff on eBay - I get rid of it & get money? Brilliant!
- Generally feeling very happy and contented
- Wearing my new summer dress today and pink nail polish with glitter in... very girly
- Celebrating our 1st wedding anniversary at the week end, thanks for a wonderful year, honey!
- Going for a run in the sunshine
- Delivery of my bargain A4 Identity filofax today, but not allowed to open it as it's a birthday prezzie. I'm planning on using it to help improve my GTD system, for things like my tickler file, project support material and then see what space is left.