Tuesday, 2 August 2011

Things I love Tuesday

It still begins with a T, so close enough for me.
What I've been enjoying recently:
  • Re-reading Northern Lights by Philip Pullman
  • Getting loads done at work today
  • Cooking a scrummy new recipe for my husband and friends at the week end - roast pork with mini apricot and almond balls (recipe above)
  • Selling lots of my stuff on eBay - I get rid of it & get money? Brilliant!
  • Generally feeling very happy and contented
  • Wearing my new summer dress today and pink nail polish with glitter in... very girly 
  • Celebrating our 1st wedding anniversary at the week end, thanks for a wonderful year, honey!
  • Going for a run in the sunshine
  • Delivery of my bargain A4 Identity filofax today, but not allowed to open it as it's a birthday prezzie. I'm planning on using it to help improve my GTD system, for things like my tickler file, project support material and then see what space is left. 

2 comments:

  1. The dress is so cute! :-) You should do modelling pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, CP :) That was my frugal fail!
    Like your ones? (your commentary made me laugh)

    ReplyDelete