Saturday, 10 September 2011

Philofaxy All Stars tour

The lovely people over at Philofaxy had a great idea - 'how about a team of bloggers known as the 'Philofaxy All Stars', touring around each others blogs and doing blog posts on each others sites?'
A list of the All Stars posts can be found here

I thought it was a great idea, so immediately signed up and Amanda's guest post is what will hopefully be only the first of its type on my blog. I also returned the favour by writing a post about sadhana for her site Paper Pens Ink, which you can read here.

I just realised I put Amanda's post on my blog without any real introduction to what the All Stars is about! So there you go... I'm going to get myself sorted out and contact another member of the team to arrange another swap.
Thank you very much Amanda for such an interesting post and I'm delighted we could write for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment