Saturday, 29 October 2011

Winchester filofax up for sale

I previously blogged here about the vintage filofax I was given, and I have finally got round to listing it on eBay. After lots of TLC and airing, it's scrubbed up beautifully and I decided to list it before I seriously considered keeping it! I admit it did cross my mind to give my Uncle-in-law some money and sell my Malden. However, I know I'd really regret getting rid of my wonderful Malden! 
If you're interested, the listing can be found here.

1 comment:

  1. Well, the Winchester sold for £31.00 so the person got quite a bargain, in my opinion! I am a little disappointed as I'd hoped to raise more for the relative who it belonged to. However, it's better than just sitting in his cupboard as it has done for all these years unused.

    ReplyDelete