So I found myself perusing the internet for some ideas and came across this post with the same title at Miscellany from a Filofax Fanatic and thought it would make a nice and easy post for me.
Here are my top 10 favourite things to do instead of getting on with chores and items on my to-do lists:
- Drink redbush tea and potter about the flat, plotting what I can sell on eBay or give away next
- Read stuff on t'internet. My most visited sites at the moment are Philofaxy, Zen Habits, GTD Times, I Can Has Cheezburger? and the Goddess Guidebook
- Read a book with my cat, Floopy, on my lap. Currently reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
- Go for a run
- Drink more redbush tea and re-arrange things in my filofax
- Catch up on some more reading of sites I've tagged in Evernote. My current tags are read it later, @ someday/maybe and blog post
- Practice tai chi or Qigong
- Spend time with my lovely husband
- Go to aikido class
Go to sleep in the bath.Watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I love snoozing in the bath, but I'm sure my husband would agree I can't miss out Buffy as I'm a bit addicted/obsessed!