Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Blogging from A to Z Challenge April 2012

Whilst having a nose around Denise's blog Cupcakes and Cadenzas, I read her post about the A to Z Challenge and was immediately interested. I'd like to get into the habit of blogging more regularly and thought this would be an interesting challenge for me to publish a blog post a day, with Sundays off for good behaviour!

Some of the letters of the alphabet will be more easy, so I'm looking forward to using it to cover subjects that are important to me or that I just plain love. I already have some ideas, but think I can use it to investigate what things I'd like to work on or improve as well.
Day 1 will be Sunday 1st April :)

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aha, you guessed correctly, Mr Morton! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad you joined the fun! Last year was my first for the A-z challenge. It was a lot of fun and the only time in my year and a half blogging history that I actually posted every day (except Sundays of course)

    ReplyDelete