More information about the creator and writer, Leo Babauta, can be found here. In my opinion, his posts are well written, intelligent and inspiring. Over time, it seems his focus has moved further away from just productivity ideas, and more towards mindfulness and how to enjoy life. I've found I've been naturally moving in this direction anyway, and discovered some important principles for me:
- It's not possible to be highly productive 24/7 - this took me quite some time to figure out & I understand now that it's natural for me to have downtime after periods of higher productivity
- If I'm kind to myself I procrastinate less and generally get much more done.
I have purchased:
- The Simple Guide to a Minimalist Life Click here to view more details
- The Zen Habits Handbook for Life Click here to view more details
- Zen to Done Click here to view more details
- The Little Guide to Un-Procrastination
If you're a newcomer to Zen Habits, I'd recommend you start at the beginner's guide to Zen Habits: a guided tour.