Monday, 9 April 2012

H is for happiness

I spent ages thinking about how to define what makes me happy, and came to the conclusion that it's maybe too big a subject where I'm doing so many posts for the A-Z Challenge.

Therefore, I thought I'd share some random bits and pieces instead about it:
And some pictures of our cat, Floopy, and us :)

Next to the radiator on the shoe rack in the winter
One happy feline, not long after picking her up from the cattery

Getting married in 2010
On honeymoon in Morocco
Aikido and running combined, yay!
Gotta finish off with some Michael Franti and Spearhead.



4 comments:

  1. What a lovely post! You and your husband look so very in love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love that wedding photo. May you always be so happy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes random flashes of happiness is all we need! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just am happy. Do I need an antecedent?

    Visiting from the A to Z. I hope the challenge is going well for you. I'm trying to catch up on visiting blogs.

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete