Tuesday, 10 April 2012

I is for I Can Has Cheezburger?

I think in the past, I've gone through stages thinking I should be like other people. And that maybe I should be blogging about serious and intellectual subjects like socioeconomic status ramifications in the 21st century...
However, I've come to the conclusion that I'm going to blog about stuff that I find interesting, inspiring and some times just downright silly (to some people, I can definitely imagine).

Which brings me to I Can Has Cheezburger?
I don't know what it is about pictures of cats with poorly spelt captions, but it makes me laugh every single time! (my husband can tell when I'm on the site as I start cackling to myself quietly)
Some time ago, I stopped visiting and only later realised it was because I thought I should be doing more serious things with my time as an adult. I quickly got over this though and figure if it makes me laugh, then it can only be good :)

9 comments:

  1. oh my! I love that website! And also share that guilt-pleasure associated with browsing their pictures. But again, just like you said, drop the guilt and stick with the pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting you from the A-Z Challenge. You are forgiven for enjoying cat macros, as monorail cat has provided me with limitless entertainment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat pictures are just the best no matter how you spell it. Nice blog! I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for introducing me to the site. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! Will have to show my little bits this site later today. They are constantly asking to look at funny cat pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you ever flipped through the book Bad Cat? Hilarious! And very adult.

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I friggin love that website. It's so funny and makes me laugh on bad days. Great post and happy A-Z blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look forward to your challenge run…
    --Damyanti, Co-host A to Z Challenge April 2012

    Twitter: @AprilA2Z
    #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. I is total Sukkerr for cat video wif poorly spelt cAPshuns.

    ReplyDelete