Thursday, 4 October 2012

365/30 lists - five most craved Filofaxes

Hmm, this is a tricky one! Compared with some people, I don't think I tend to crave filofaxes really but am quite fickle. I'll change my mind, sell the one out of favour and then kinda find my way to the next one.  Currently I'd like to find something with perfect rings in a colour I like and keep it free of junk, and processed regularly.

Not quite the right answer, but I'm decluttering and want to reduce my belongings and to be happier with less. I find I quite enjoy looking at other people's filos on Flickr or on blogs, but generally I'm quite content. That all said, I do love the look of the Amazona, Osterley and Finchley, but don't really feel the need to own one. With my minimalist head on, I don't 'need' any more filofaxes, but am currently more focussed on making whatever I own work instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment