Saturday, 20 October 2012

365/30 lists - favourite character from films

I actually found this quite a hard post to write as I love watching films, but have never considered who my favourite characters might be. Here's my slightly random list:
  • Master Li Mu Bai from Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon - actually anything pretty much with Chow Yun-Fat in as I think he's awesome  
  • Dr. Kate McTiernan from Kiss the Girls - it isn't the best film, but I really like her character as she's a strong woman who refuses to be a victim
  • Leeloo from the Fifth Element - I've always loved this film and her character, and it all comes down to love in the end :)
  • Xiao Mei from House of Flying Daggers - beautiful and deadly, something I aspire to slightly with my martial arts training!     

No comments:

Post a Comment