Tuesday, 23 October 2012

365/30 lists - sports I want to try

  • I love the sea, so would like to learn how to surf one day
  • We have some friends who do Eagle claw kung fu, so I'd love to attend a class with them
  • Zumba sounds like fun :)
  • I could easily get into extreme sports, so I have a suspicion that I'll get round to a bungee jump or skydive one of these days 
  • I'm trying not to get interested in triathlons, which is maybe a strange thing to say. I really enjoy running, cycling and swimming but I find that I sometimes have trouble taking on enough calories with just running, so I'm planning to stay away from doing all three more...
  • There's always room for more martial arts - so far I've studied or had a go at tai chi, taekwondo, Wing Chun kung fu, Goju Ryu karate, kick boxing and finally found my way to aikido.  

No comments:

Post a Comment