Friday, 19 October 2012

The Goddess Haven e-course

I've been a member of Leonie Dawson's Goddess Circle for quite some time now, but to be honest I've done diddly squat with it. I signed up to the emails for the business goddess and the creative goddess e-courses, and when the time came I just couldn't get going and think I did a bit of the first week in each and gave up. I know that there's lots of amazing stuff available in the Circle, but have come to the conclusion that it just wasn't the right time for me. There's also lots of free goodies available from Leonie's site too.

As mentioned previously, I'm on a bit of a mission to declutter and concentrate on what I enjoy in my life, so it feels the right time now to join in with the upcoming Goddess Haven e-course, which begins on the 1st November :)


No comments:

Post a Comment