Monday, 12 November 2012

Philofaxy posts

I always forget to mention here when I write about my filofax adventures over at Philofaxy, so here's a list of my posts so far:
My plan had been to still write about filofaxes here, but I suppose I just haven't had as many filo posts in me as expected. I know that this means I miss out on the traffic to my blog, but I love being able to contribute to such a great site as Philofaxy and interact with the wonderful community. 

Listing out all the posts has made me realise just how many filofaxes I have been through! This is partly due to some faulty binders, but I've used this as an opportunity to try out some new ones rather than just get a straight replacement. And boy, am I glad I've had a play at this as I have finally found 'the one' without really trying and I feel truly content and relieved.  .


4 comments:

  1. Wow Anita - thanks for that, I love reading your blogs no matter where they are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cloudberry, that's very kind of you & I love reading your blog posts too :)

      Delete
  2. Your becoming a Philofaxy Veteran!.... L plates off now for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I am! I didn't realise how many I'd already written :)

      Delete