Saturday, 5 January 2013

Welcoming the new year in with my filofax and workbook

I'd like to wish you all a very happy New Year and I hope that 2013 will be a wonderful year for you :)

As mentioned previously, I've been a member of Leonie Dawson's Goddess Circle and I thought my recent purchase of an A5 zipped Holborn filofax would be a perfect place to keep my 2013 Create your incredible year calendar and workbook! I've already started working on it and have realised just how much awesome stuff I got done in 2012. I love how colourful it is and it works very well in A5 size.







I will be also working on the business edition once I've completed the life one.




Sadly I didn't get very far with my previous workbook as I think I'd let winter get to me, but I'm glad to say that I'm loving working on this one. Also, keeping it in my filofax feels much more special than just one of my normal ringbinders.

I'm not normally one for setting resolutions, but I quite liked a discussion set up in the Goddess Circle about setting one word as your intention for the year. Immediately I decided that mine will be ENJOY as something I'm working on is enjoying who I am in the present, as it can be too easy for me to focus on what I want to improve instead.

How are you getting on with your workbook (if you have one) or deciding on your New Year's resolutions?

11 comments:

  1. What a gloriously colourful journal. I love the 100 things to do this year. It's certainly a lovely insert and use for a Filofax.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, Cloudberry :)
      I agree as all the colour is lovely to look at & I'm loving having it in my Holborn.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Silvia & how lovely of you to visit my blog! :) Thanks & I've really enjoyed what I've completed of the workbook so far.
      xx

      Delete
  3. Anita the coloured pages are simply amazing they will brighten up anyone's binder. The best of luck with your Holborn workbook. Incidentally how's the Malden hope it's well and stettled in :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tony & they're so cheery to look at. I'm all settled into the Malden now & absolutely delighted to be back! :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you for inspiring me to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is how mine will look, but in brown instead. I love the zip Holborn personal in brown that I have and want an A5 for home as well. Thought this would be perfect in it and now I am sure! Thanks for the wonderful post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed the post & it helped you decide to put your workbook in it too :)

      Delete
  6. Oh,I am so in love with this binder!!

    ReplyDelete