Monday, 3 June 2013

Filofax 'set the scene for Summer' blogger challenge

I'm very excited to announce that I will be taking part in another blogger challenge, after being contacted by the Ideas Network on behalf of Filofax! I really enjoyed being involved in the previous one, so snapped up (sorry for the pun) the opportunity to take part again.

The challenge is to take a photo of yourself, friends or family with a Filofax organiser to 'set the scene for summer'. I then chose a binder from those being offered for the photo (once the sun finally came out), and went for the gorgeous personal size Cover Story Flamingo in navy. Once the challenge is over, I will be giving the Flamingo away here :)

Not my entry, but in case you haven't seen the Flamingo yet
All photos entered in the challenge will feature on the Filofax website and Facebook page. The winners will be the top three bloggers who receive the most likes on the Facebook page. The date hasn't been set yet for the competition, but please keep an eye out on Facebook and like my photo if you think it's good. If I'm one of the top three, I will have more Filofaxes to give away, yay!

This doesn't count as an entry (as it's my own Malden), but in closing I thought I'd share with you a snap from my holiday earlier this year to Malaysia.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen one before! I love the Flamingo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gill,
      I agree, I really love the Flamingo too & love the navy/pink colour combination. Watch this space... you'll have the chance to win it :)

      Delete