I think I've been working through some stuff (nothing bad though), and every time I've sat down to write it's been a struggle. Sometimes the words come easily, but not just recently and I want to enjoy blogging, rather than it becoming a chore.
Anyways, I'm BACK so what have I been up to? The usual stuff including:
- lots of aikido
- got back into regular running again
- had my first ever personal training session
- doing shiatsu and accounts
- watching Angel (finally got round to buying it as I am a real Buffy fan-girl)
- reading lots (finished the Millennium trilogy and have now started Changeless by Gail Carriger)
- and still on a mission to get rid of more clutter and things I don't use (another post to come about my simplify project) .
I had been meditating regularly before the challenge, but I really enjoyed the structure and guidance provided. It became my daily 'me time' treat and I'd curl up on the bed with my MacBook. I normally sit in the half-lotus position, but I just really liked the idea of making a little nest, getting comfy and not rushing back into things once the recording was over.
Rather than making this a big long post, I've decided to share the challenge's daily centring thoughts and mantras in a second part instead.