Monday, 15 December 2014

How to plan a project with Getting Things Done

I've owned the Getting Things Done book by David Allen for some time now, and I have organised my Filofax based on his paper planner set up. Whilst I follow many of the principles of GTD, I admit that recently I've been feeling a little overwhelmed and things are in a bit of a mess right now. This brilliant video about planning a project has come along for me at just the right time! It's a great reminder for any current GTD fans, but I think it could also be of help if you've never read the book or come across GTD before.   

 

3 comments:

  1. Anita,

    I use a GTD set up in my planner as well, but I cobbled it together from reading the book, I've never read David Allen's planner guide as it is $10 USD on his web site. Lately I've been wondering if it would be worth the $10 to read it and make some improvements to my set up. What do you think, is it worth it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, search GTD on the internet for free. There is a podcast called GTD virtual study group--it really helped me to understand what was in the book, then read the book again.

    ReplyDelete