As previously mentioned here, I was diagnosed with Seasonal Affective Disorder after finally getting round to talking to my GP about it.
On great days:
- I feel like myself
- I don't care if the weather is bad
- I have lots of energy.
- I feel low in energy
- My overall mood is lower
- I find it hard to concentrate
- I can often improve the above by doing things like:
- Getting outside
- Using my light lamp
- Didn't want to get out of bed
- Finally managed to drag myself to early morning circuits, but struggled as my energy levels felt quite low
- Felt ready to go back to sleep at about 10:00 a.m.
- Went back to bed to watch Lost Girl on Netflix and needed to nap for a couple of hours
- Looked in my Filofax and couldn't face doing anything
- Didn't feel interested in the things I normally enjoy
- Didn't go to aikido class
- Felt teary, emotional and very low all day.
Tomorrow is another day, and thank goodness that Spring is nearly here :)