Saturday, 4 July 2015

Stuffs to watch in Netflix

I admit that I quite enjoy it when other people blog about what they're watching or listening to. I guess I'm nosey, so it's a bit of an insight into what they're like, so I thought I would share with you what I have saved in My List in Netflix currently:
It does quite a good job of giving a flavour of things that I'm interested in or just enjoy - martial arts, vampires, H.P. Lovecraft, motorbikes, self development, meditation, aikido and Calvin and Hobbes! Any suggestions gratefully accepted :)   

2 comments:

  1. I mostly use Netflix to watch trashy TV, so my list isn't very exciting. I have been trying recently to balance it out by watching some documentaries though. Mostly about food!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Millie, thanks for your comment & for visiting. Trashy TV is good too! I just finished watching Orange is the New Black (not my usual thing) & really enjoyed it. Food documentaries are good :)

      Delete