Thursday, 31 December 2015

30 days of yoga with Adriene

I used to practise yoga quite some years ago, but I guess over time it got replaced by other activities and somehow I never went back to it. Just recently I guess I've been feeling a bit out of sorts. Nothing serious, just the usual stuff like recovering from the flu, not being my best during winter anyway and generally feeling a bit stiff.

Whilst searching for some local classes online, I remembered someone recommending Yoga with Adriene on YouTube and voila, I discovered that she is offering a free 30 day Yoga Camp which starts tomorrow on the 1st January! I set the alarm this morning and got up to do her yoga for complete beginners and thoroughly enjoyed it.

I find that getting up earlier in the darker months to exercise helps my mood greatly, so I'm looking forward to the next 30 days.

Wishing you a happy New Year!  

No comments:

Post a Comment