Sunday, 24 January 2016

Days 11-20 of Yoga Camp with Adriene


Oh man, I am enjoying 30 days of yoga so much that I don't want it to end! It feels like such a gift to myself taking time out each morning for this. It's made me realise that in the past I haven't been so good at taking care of myself and it's something that I will continue to work on through the year.

Whilst martial arts and fitness training are very important to me, I think that as I get older I need to also make yoga another priority to ensure that I maintain my flexibility as well. I intend to stay as fit as possible into my old age and I definitely feel that yoga is going to play a major part in this.

I can honestly say that I have enjoyed every session with Adriene, and I have been looking at some of her foundations of yoga videos to work on my basic form. I am a real convert and will definitely carry on practising after the 30 days are over.

My other posts about Yoga Camp:
30 days of yoga with Adriene
Days 1-10 of Yoga Camp

1 comment:

  1. How lovely! I wish I had more time for yoga. I'm lucky if I get it in once a week (I do do other types of exercise during the week). I'm not good about doing it at home, so I am limited to when the studio has classes. Hopefully I will make more time for yoga (consistently at leas twice a week) this year.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete